Frequent Flyer

Frequent Flyer
MY TRAVELING CRATE

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Cat Alert

The other day my human mum posted a picture of a her "new friend" on her Facebook page. I figured it was just another dumb human. But I snuck a look. It was a cat! A cat!

Rather than sulk with my tale between my legs, I confronted her.
"What's that cat doing on your Facebook page?"
"That's Willy. He lives in Phillie."
"And he's your friend?" I couldn't believe it.
"Yeh. He's cute, for a cat."
"I thought you hated cats."
"I don't hate them. I just prefer dogs." She laughed and rubbed my neck. But I wasn't fooled. What if she adopted a cat to keep me from getting bored? What if she invited Willy to visit us?
Later I took another look at Willy's picture. I had to admit he looks pretty cool. But, I won't tell mum.

Grace

1 comment:

marilynn said...

I am a cool dude! XxOoXx Willie