Frequent Flyer

Frequent Flyer
MY TRAVELING CRATE

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Down with Cameras!

Some dogs hate having their picture taken. I count myself among them.
Why?

1. I'm not a show dog, so what's the point?
2. I hate to sit still and try to look adorable. I have better things to do with my time (like chasing squirrels, eating bees, begging for treats, sniffing bushes, and, of course, sleeping.
3. I don't want to end up on some dumb Smilebox file or a FaceBook page. I'm a dog, not a baby.

Liz thinks I have some new phobia. That's because she took lots of pictures of me in England. But, after we moved back to Virginia, I decided I'd had enough.  Sure, she still tries -- sneaking up on me with her digital camera or cell phone. Most of the time I manage to run the other way. Except for that time when her friend, Daphne, took this picture of me after I jumped into her van. I couldn't help myself. I wanted to be with Bailey (sitting in the back seat).

Grace

No comments: