Frequent Flyer

Frequent Flyer
MY TRAVELING CRATE

Friday, March 26, 2010

My Weight Update

I hate to admit it, but my mummy's "boot camp" is working. After a week of afternoon speed walks, fewer treats (except from my human dad), and more romps 'round the surrounding woods, I'm back to my fighting weight and shape. 


So, does Mum loosen things up a bit and let me get back to pigging out and lying around all day? No way. "Your challenge is to keep the weight off and stay in shape so you can take care of me in my old age," she tells me. 


I know she's no "spring chicken," but to me, she's just a tall, young two-footer with no fur or tail.  


What would life be without a tail? 


Grace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very funny, Grace! You sound like a delightful companion. Enjoy the sunshine and be nice to Liz; everyone knows she's a great lady. Amy